Works With 240-277V Fluorescent, Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide And More
- Extra Large Capacity: 2000W Tungsten, 2000VA Ballast 240-to-277VAC 50/60 Hz
- Works With Incandescent, CFL, Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, Sodium Vapor, Halogen, LED and Fluorescent Bulbs
- Automatically ON at 1 +/-0.5 Foot Candle & OFF at 6 +/-0.5 Foot Candles
- UL Tested for Minimum 6,000 Cycles (16.4 Years Daily On/Off) At Minimum 2000W Tungsten & 2000VA Ballast Loads At 277VAC
- Unit Provided With Color Coded 6"Long Lead Wires
- Extra Safety, 16AWG 600V Lead Wires, UL Rated For Higher Safety Temperature of 150C
- For Correct Operations & To Avoid Permanent Equipment Damage, Installer Must Connect All 3-Wires Exactly As Diagram Shows On The Unit
- Built-In Safety Time Delay: 20 to 100 Seconds
- Rugged Outdoor Operating Temperature Range: -40F to +158F (or -40C to +70C)
- Excellent On/Off Ratio: 6
- Low Average Power Consumption: 0.8W
- Must Install Unit Inside UL Listed Outdoor Junction Box
- UL Listed for USA/Canada Under Our File No. E322033
- Meets UL Standard 773A & Canadian C22.2 No. 205-M1983
Check This Photo Control voltage of 240V to 277V. Check line voltage to be within range of this photo control.
Use With Weatherproof Light Fixture Enclosures Having 11/16” Diameter Mounting Hole
Read All Instructions Completely Before Beginning Installation.
CAUTION: TO PREVENT INJURY FROM ELECTRICAL SHOCK AND POSSIBLE RISK OF DEATH, POWER MUST BE TURNED OFF AT THE MAIN CIRCUIT BREAKER OR AT THE MAIN FUSE BOX BEFORE INSTALLING PHOTOCONTROL.
Use only U. L. Listed wire connectors (not included). All metal strands of wires MUST be completely inside wire connectors. Wrap electrical tape in multiple layers to further secure the connections.
- Connect the red wire from the Photo Control to the black wire of the light fixture.
- Connect the black wire from the Photo Control to the black (hot power supply) wire.
- Connect all of the white wires (neutral) together.
- The body of control must be located inside weatherproof electrical enclosure. Insert the nipple through the hole and screw the nut on enclosed gasket tight enough to make a weatherproof seal. If the surface is uneven, apply RTV silicone rubber sealing compound before installing photocontrol.
Turn power on. Photo Eye has up to 2-minutes delay when turning the power On/Off.
1. If lamp cycles during day, check that black and red wires are not reversed.
2. If lamp cycles during night, use black electrical tape to partially obstruct the sensor to limit re-ected light
from entering photocell.
3. Will not work with 12V/24V low voltage landscape lights.